Over the 24th of July weekend Robin, Taryn, and I went with Katie and Jake up to Pineview Dam for Katie's birthday. Katie's sister has a boat so we went boating and we camped up at the camp site up there in the valley. On the first night we got there we set up camp and got our beds ready. Robin, Taryn, and I just had our sleeping bags but Katie and Jake well they brought an air mattress but not just any air mattress a GAINT air mattress. The tent was suppose to be able to fit 10 people comfortly but it barely fit the 5 of us. Once we got our beds set up we decided to play phase 10 (the best card game ever), but it was so long we didn't finish. The next morning was Saturday. We woke up and I cooked breakfast. We had french toast, eggs and bacon. Then after we cleaned up it was time for boating! Saturday was a very fun day with the boating and the wakeboarding and the swimming. That night after the wakeboarding was finished I hurt so so bad! Not only was I so sunburnt, but every muscle in my body ached! When you wakeboard you use muscles that you weren't even aware you had. Needless to say I didn't do much that night. The next morning it was time to clean up and head for home. It was a great weekend and we all had tons of fun, well maybe almost all of us. I don't think that Taryn really enjoyed herself to much because for one thing she hates camping and for the second thing she got eaten alive. But other than that it was great!
J.L and I started making bows for her little princess, and that is where our story began. J.L has two kiddos, a boy that is 4 and a little princess that is 2. I came into the picture when J.L and her husband of 9 years needed a nanny. I am 21 and just moved to Colorado from Utah about 8 months ago. I love it here.
So, welcome to "The Little Princess "Bow"tique, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment