Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mary Kay

I don't know if you all know but I started Mary Kay again and I love it!! It is tons of fun to meet new people and to get to know the ladies that I work with. So if anyone would like to have a party or if you need any products just let me know.
The first picture is of a director in Salt Lake that has been using all the product (including our amazing Miracle Set) without makeup. The picture underneath the first one is of the same lady with her makeup on. The next picture on the top right is of her just after 3 weeks of her using our new Vitamin C serum product without her makeup on, and the last picture is of her after 3 weeks with her makeup on.
This Vitamin C serum product is amazing!! Just look at the difference that it has made with this Mary Kay director.

No comments: