

I just got a new mini computer for $50!!!! So exciting! I got it in the mail today, so I have been playing with it. It is a little frustrating cuz it is so little but I will get use to that. (I HOPE!) And another thing I am not sure how to connect it to the internet, so need to figure that out too. I might have to take it to Best Buy for them to show me how to use it. lol lame I know. But I am excited to have a computer again!! I don't know how I lived without one.....sad!
1 comment:
So cute! It doesn't look small, bet when you put it next to a normal computer it's TINY!!! I bet you could give Jesse a call and he might be able to talk you through any problems on the phone?! Hope you are doing well. WE MISS YOU*
Post a Comment