I started school!!!! I am now going to cosmetology school. This is something that I have always wanted to do, this and nursing. (i just never really mentioned this to very many people.) Don't worry I'm sure many of you are thinking or asking if I'm still going to peruse nursing, and the answer is yes. I'm actually going to get my cosmetology licence and the work my way through nursing school. So I started school a few weeks ago and I already know that is is going to be a wonderful blessing in my life, it just feels like everything is falling into place. In school my class is pretty small there is only 7 of us. At first i was kinda unsure how i was going to do with all the techniques of becoming a cosmetologist, I'm not so worried any more. I am actually top of my class. We are in the perming unit right now and i never new how good I'd be at perming. I actually beat my teacher in a race to see who could wrap the perm the fastest, and i smoked her lol. It was great :)
Like I mentioned in my earlier post that I quit my job at capital one, well I'm going to start nannying again and it is actually going to be a live in nanny position. I'm am still in a contract in my apt until the first of November, so I won't move in until then. Like I said everything is falling into place, this is where I'm suppose to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm glad everything is going so well for you!
That is awesome Nicole! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment