Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Manti Pageant


This last weekend Krystle, Jason and I decided to go to the Manti pageant. This is us driving down. We were in the biggest hurry because we waited for Jason to get off work so that he could join us. As you can til Krystle and I weren't ready for the day yet and it was like about 5:30 in the afternoon. And the picture of Jason is that he decided to take a nap with a pillow over his head, and me and Krystle decided to pull it off so we could take a picture. So he has a crazy face! :)
Ok so, look at this back seat! It is completely FULL. Now mind you that we are only sleeping over for one night in Manti, and the trunk was just as full. Crazy I know.

Anyway we arrived just in time to see the pageant, but being my awesome self I totally for got my camera in the car so I don't have anymore pictures. :( The pageant was amazing as usual. After the pageant was over we went and got something to eat at this cute little diner. The hamburger that me and Jason got was only $.99, Yes! You read right 99 cents, and it was way good.

That night we were suppose to stay at Krystle's aunts house. So after we finished eating we went to find the house, but we got lost. We ended up finding the house, that was on a dirt road way west, around 1:30 am and everyone was already sleeping. So we drove to the park that everyone stays at and decided that we would stay there. Since it was about 2 now we thought that it would be to late to set up our tent, so we decided to sleep under the stars. But then when we were walking on the grass we realized it was supper wet. You will never guess where we picked to sleep, so I will just tell you. We slept on the baseball diamond! It was awesome, and a way fun trip!

1 comment:

Syd said...

haha. Only you, Nicole. Only you would be caught sleeping in a baseball diamond. LOL :)