Rodeo, rodeo, rodeo......RODEO's are so much fun! On the 2nd of July the Evenson girls, Robin, Lejay, and I went to the rodeo. This was my first rodeo experience, it was so much fun. But if you ask me I think those guys that ride the bulls are nuts!
This is a picture of all of us that went except me and Robin. I was taking the picture of course, and Robin was in the bathroom.
J.L and I started making bows for her little princess, and that is where our story began. J.L has two kiddos, a boy that is 4 and a little princess that is 2. I came into the picture when J.L and her husband of 9 years needed a nanny. I am 21 and just moved to Colorado from Utah about 8 months ago. I love it here.
So, welcome to "The Little Princess "Bow"tique, enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment