
Around the first of August I went with the Evenson's to a cabin in Bear lake that Claire got us. We went for a weekend and it was so much fun! We all drove different cars because we all couldn't fit into one or even two. We actually had five! Crazy I know. Well any way it was me, Taryn, and Robin in my car. Driving up we decided to go through Wyoming because we were told it was faster. Yeah it was not faster at all, but it was a fun drive! When we finally got up there it was FREEZING! It was cold that whole weekend but started warming up on sunday and then finally warmed up all the way on monday and of course that was when we where going home. So since it was so cold we decided to go to a cave. The cave was tons of fun and beautiful! While it was raining after we got back from t

he cave, we stayed at the cabin and played tons and tons, oh did I mention TONS of games! Like RISK, SPOONS, TABOO, and many, many others. We played Risk so many times I can't even count how many. Lets just say I learned to love that game. :) Then on monday when it cleared up we finally got to go to the beach. The water was so high that we could walk out probably about a good 250 yards before we couldn't touch any more. That is when Robin dragged me and Polly out to where we couldn't touch and left us there on a floaty. When we finally got back in to the beach I start finding sea shells with Taryn, and that wasn't to hard because on the beach you could reach down and pick up a hand full. That was tons of fun! After the beach it was time for our jorney home, but we couldn't forget to get the famous raspberry shakes. YUM YUM! Over all the Bear Lake trip was some much fun! Thanks Claire for getting the cabin and inviting us!
No comments:
Post a Comment