
On Saturday Polly, Tonia and I went with Brooke and Cassandra to the state fair. I have lived in Utah all my life and

I have to admit that I have never been to the state fair. It was tons of fun!!! And one of the best parts was that we all got in for free! Brady, Brooke's husband, had to work there on Saturday so they gave him free tickets for his family. When we got there we went and looked at all the animals.....cows, birds, bunnies, pigs, goats, and sheep.

When we went and saw the cows there was one that was HUGE it was a bull. I bet that it was at least two regular cow put together. Before we walked around to see the animals we went and saw a shark encounter show. This guy was cr

azy. He went swimming with the sharks, but not only was he just swimming with them but he was playing with them. He would turn one of the sharks over and play it like a guitar. It was awesome. They told us that the three sharks that they had were just little and they will grow to be over 6 feet long. They got the these sharks of the coast of the Florida Key

s and will return them when they start getting bigger and then they would catch more, after they let the other go. That was way neat to see! Anyway after we walked around and looked at the animals we walked around and looked at the booths. That is when Brooke and I got our tattoos. Don't worry they were only henna

. I got mine on my foot and Brooke got hers on her lower back. After we got our tattoos Polly went and bought a bunny. She was so so so EXCITED, she has wanted a bunny FOREVER! Her bunny is so cute with her floppy ears and her golden brown and white coat. Polly is not sure of what she is going to name her bunny but she is thinking Butterscotch. We had so much fun it was a great day. Thanks Brooke and Brady!
No comments:
Post a Comment