Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Trip to Becca's

Becca just got married and moved to Logan, so I went up there this weekend to visit with her and Louis and to see their new home. I got up there on Sunday after church because I had to teach my first lesson to my CTR 5 class. When I got up there she cooked us dinner, we had tortellini with rolls that she made my scratch and jello. She is such a home maker! Then Louis went to bed because he works graveyards, so Becca and I made my favorite cake in the whole wide world....1-2-3 CHOCOLATE CAKE. It is the bestest cake ever! :) Then we played Nintendo the rest of the night. The next morning we had to run around and do a few things, but after that she took me to there mall up there in Logan, personally I don't think that you can call it a mall, but that is what it is.... a mall...... the smallest mall ever! After the mall we went to a few more places and looked around. At one of those places I found a purse that I have been looking for forever. It made me so happy. Then she took me to the ZOO! :) It wasn't very big, but the best part was that it was only $1. Can you believe it? It was a lot of fun. We walked around and looked at all the animals and we feed the ducks. Oh how I love the zoo. After the zoo we went back to her house and got Louis so we could and get a late lunch. For lunch we went to Firehouse Pizza (Louis favorite place to eat). It was pretty good too. After lunch it was time to head for home because I had dance and I had a two hour drive ahead of me. Thanks Louis and Becca for inviting me up there I had lots of fun!

No comments: