Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gone Fishin'

Last saturday my Daddy and I went fishing. It was tons of fun! We went up to a dam near Echo, I can't remember the name of it though. We were there forever and neither of us caught anything so my dad decided to walk around to a different part of the lake, I just stayed with all of our stuff. I still didn't catch anything to I took of the spinner and put of flies to see if that would work. While I was doing that my dad came back and he said that he still didn't catch anything either. So he asked if I would redo his pole and put flies on as well. When I did it I put two flies on and when I was finished on the flies was really close to the bubble and my dad was complaining that he would catch anything on that one because it was so close. But he cast out anyway and you will never guess what happened. He caught a fish.....and it was on....the short fly. :D He was like that is what I get for saying something about it. It was so funny. We caught a total of two fish and I didn't catch either of them, although my dad made me take a picture of holding one of the fish he caught because he didn't want me to take a picture of him...silly dad! It was so much fun, I love fishing! Thanks dad for coming with me!

No comments: